Wednesday 5 November 2014

20.Wednesday outing! Maybe the last!

Yesterday I had been updated re a change of medication, a month off Risperidone and I feel happy with that.So I fronted up today to see if she wanted to go out.

As usual she was game so we started off at the Golden gate for Sweet and Sour Fish. She found the carrots a bit al dente but had eaten everything else but she wanted a refund! I was then going to take her down to the river for an ice cream but she wanted to go to Garden city Miss Maud's and evidently wanted a second lunch but I just ordered coffee and cake. She really wanted sandwiches which I eventually worked out so I got some to take home but she was grumpy. " Well that was not much of a party" "You did not do the right thing" it is very hard to work out what she wants so I said "Oh well I did my best!" Getting back to Braemar she said she was not going to David Jones again, of course we had not been there but I was left with the impression that she had not enjoyed it much. Anyway it's probably too much for her,and it really is not worth me making the effort. I came home and told Bob it was the last time I was taking her out . Anyway now have a good excuse it is getting too hot to go out as the weather is warming up

No comments:

Post a Comment